Hi All
We all use terms like respect, self-esteem, confidence, etc. But do we understand them deeply enough?
If we have only one idea about something- then we merely know it.
Understanding to us means, having many views of the same thing - the more views, the more I understand something.
Hence, it can be freeing and rewarding when we understand what cages (beliefs) we have about ourselves, what conditioning (beliefs) society is selling and what lollypops (beliefs) advertisers are using to laugh their way to the bank.
What images I have bought, what images I am selling to children and what images I am running after.
No hurry to discard them, lets first explore and understand each of these images - what are these doing to me and to others around me.
What, for example, patience means; How I wait patiently at the doc for half an hour, but impatient in half a minute at the supermarket checkout line.
What would happen if I LET GO of some images, of all images, of myself ...
Let's explore. Self.
This time there is a different PDF as a workout for the session on Self Esteem. It's called Please Don't Fool (PDF) yourself or others by making them believe that I am this and that and they are this or that. I am not. They are not. You, me and they are millionaires. We have millions of images to operate, cherish, and live by. You can, as you go along your day either hide them or flaunt them or simply refer to them as yours.
Or you can just dunk all of these images into the bin, and reboot yourself to a `cache` which says, "empty"!
warmly
Aditi-Ratnesh (Ph: +91-98450-45833)
Aarohi is an Open Learning Community for learners of all ages: Open to all kinds of interests, abilities, styles and content areas. Learning by doing what one wants, how one wants, and self reflection. Community to co-live, co-learn and co-support each other. Aarohi's Campus is in a village near Hosur in Tamil Nadu (55km fm Bangalore).

Comments
Post a Comment